Community grants recipients are required to acknowledge funding from both the Victorian Multicultural Commission and Victorian Government (Office of Multicultural Affairs and Citizenship).
Recipients should publish both the Victorian Multicultural Commission and Victorian Government logos on all promotional materials.
Please save the lockup of the two logos below to place on your promotional materials:
Use of the lockup must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Publish at a minimum size of 356px (high) x 122px (wide) for digital formats.
- Publish at a minimum size of 3.14mm (high) x 9.16 mm (wide) for print formats.
- Publish in colour only and on a clear, white or pale background. Do not place the lockup over an image.
- Do not stretch, skew, rotate the lockup.
- Do not apply effects or different colours to the lockup.
If you have any queries please contact the Community Grants Team, Multicultural Affairs and Social Cohesion Division on email@example.com or call (03) 9651 0661.