Victorian Multicultural Business Awards
CORPORATE INNOVATION AWARD
The Corporate Innovation Award recognises inclusive practices or initiatives by a business or corporation that utilises and promotes Victoria’s multicultural advantage.
- - Develops innovative internal practices to promote cultural diversity, harmony and citizenship in the workplace.
- - Implements effective practices in increasing the number of people from diverse backgrounds in the organisation.
Eligibility: Businesses and corporations based or operating in Victoria. Self-nominations accepted.
VICTORIAN MULTICULTURAL MARKETING AWARD
The Victorian Multicultural Marketing Award acknowledges and reward businesses which have used a multilingual workforce (employment and diversity) in their overall marketing strategies.
- - Uses innovative marketing and communications strategies to engage multicultural audiences in the Victorian community with their service and/or product.
- - Uses the awareness and reach of their brand/reputation to promote the benefits of cultural diversity, harmony and citizenship to be the Victorian community.
- - Uses a multilingual workforce to engage the diverse Victorian community.
Eligibility: Businesses and organisations whose focus is the inclusion of cultural diversity within their workforce. Self-nominations accepted.