Award for Meritorious Service to the Community
The Award for Meritorious Service to the Community recognises the outstanding achievements of a community group or an individual who have enhanced multiculturalism in their community.
This award has two sub categories:
- Volunteers (minimum of 10 years voluntary service)
- Paid work
- Involved with culturally and linguistically diverse communities in volunteer or paid roles.
- Actively participates in existing projects designed to improve services and relationships with culturally, linguistically and religiously diverse communities.
- Promotes multiculturalism and improves community relations.
- Develops or enhances programs to assist Victoria’s multicultural community.
- Individuals and community groups.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
NOTE: this award incorporates the Award for Service Delivery to Multicultural Victoria.